N
Nat
Well-known member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2005
- Messages
- 764
He was very reassuring wasnt he! I know that one of my work mates is going to the dentist today so I have asked her not to tell me any stories that will scare me, heres hoping she remembers!!
I sometimes think I am being extremely irrational about all this, a little scratch and then it will feel like a few minutes then it will be all over, I keep thinking to myself this time tomorrow it will be all over and done with and I wont be this worried about it the next appointment, which is on the 5th of July for a porcelain crown and a clean, I know that I wont be losing this much sleep on that upcoming appointment which is definately a good thing!!
I sometimes think I am being extremely irrational about all this, a little scratch and then it will feel like a few minutes then it will be all over, I keep thinking to myself this time tomorrow it will be all over and done with and I wont be this worried about it the next appointment, which is on the 5th of July for a porcelain crown and a clean, I know that I wont be losing this much sleep on that upcoming appointment which is definately a good thing!!
I had to post this jumping smiley first Nat because ............ do you realise just how positive you are thinking right now BEFORE your first appointment?? You are already thinking about your next appointment.............a huge and very positive step in my opinion.![Group Hug [smiley=grouphug.gif] [smiley=grouphug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/grouphug.gif)
- can I quote you on that comment that you'll be more relaxed for the next one??? See you know it's true - you will be. If your work colleague does forget - remember whatever she says will not apply to you - you will be sedated and you've got a nice dentist
. She may have your old one!
Probably best not to ask. People delight in telling negative stories cos let's face it, a positive experience isn't so interesting. Although often they are talking about afterpain for which you can take medication.
!
...you don't need good luck once you're in there...you've just got to get there which I know you can do...you've kept
potentially much scarier appointments before.
you can do it ![Hug [smiley=hug.gif] [smiley=hug.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/hug.gif)
. Just put phone down to husband he's about to get on a plane in Tokyo poor thing; and won't be back in NL till late tomorrow as he's going via Heathrow.