• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Here I am again. Trying.

All 6 teeth removed so next is a few fillings then my partials.

Well yesterday was the check up with the oral surgeon. healing great. he released me and said to get on with the rest of the dental work. went in for a cleaning today. only a minor freak out about the scrapeing sound, nails on a chalkboard I tell ya. Next appointment is a possible root canal. forsure need a crown though. I will be having nitrous oxide. still a bit nervous. That appointment is on the 25th so plenty of time to be nervous ?. One step at a time.

Yea great news

do you have your partial now?

no they want to do all the fillings first then the partials. so still sitting here without 8 teeth. Makes me a little sad. still taking it easy with softer foods. I might not have my partials till next year. thanks to how insurance works here in the states. already used all my benefits on the surgery. so everything is out of pocket now and about 2,000 before I get the $2,000 partials... unless I wait till after the 1st of January then they are practically free.