• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just for fun - what kind of creature is the DFC logo?!

What kind of creature do you think the DFC logo (at the top left of the page) is?

• Dragon

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other (please share!)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
This'll send her over the edge (if T-rex is winning) ! She will shout and irritate us all for eternity :meanie:

Isn't it funny that the only characteristic this Tragon inherited from its Father is the striped belly, all the rest are characteristics of the mother.

letsconnect stay strong, we in the right will win out in the end.

I can take it time will tell, it is only because there is someone misguided out there, whose finger slipped and pressed the wrong button.

PIANIMO are you trying to stay quiet, I saw you shout that back there. I have only one thing to say to all you doubters out there, you poor misguided fools.

ITS A DRAGON :yay: ITS A DRAGON :yay: ITS A DRAGON :yay: ITS A DRAGON :yay: IT IS A DRAGON :yay:

Come on people, fellow phobics and those that are slightly nervous VOTE VOTE VOTE DRAGON. :jump::jump::jump:

Every vote counts, come on and stand up now, and make YOUR vote count. :jump::jump::jump:

Isn't it funny that the only characteristic this Tragon inherited from its Father is the striped belly, all the rest are characteristics of the mother.

Errrr... AND the neck (T-Rex's neck is much wider), AND the fact that T-Rex had 2 fingers/claws on his hands, rather than 4 like a proper dragon, AND the skin colour (T-Rex is commonly portrayed as being brown, except for T-Rexes designed for small children)...

Besides, we all know that T-Rex is extinct and the little DFC creature is very much alive (I just saw it move!)

There we go... VOTE DRAGON :)!

We stand united, VOTE DRAGON

Errrr... AND the neck (T-Rex's neck is much wider), AND the fact that T-Rex had 2 fingers/claws on his hands, rather than 4 like a proper dragon, AND the skin colour (T-Rex is commonly portrayed as being brown, except for T-Rexes designed for small children)...

Besides, we all know that T-Rex is extinct and the little DFC creature is very much alive (I just saw it move!)

There we go... VOTE DRAGON :)!

Oh dear, look what Carole's resorted to...tucked away in a support post, we find this:
Carole said:
If in the meantime you would like something to take your mind off your appointment and help you relax, if you go to the polling booth section on here, you can vote and say what you think the little dragon creature is at the top of the DFC page.
:ROFLMAO:
Not only trying to coax unsuspecting members into voting, but with a rather flagrant attempt at subliminal messaging - "vote and say what you think the little DRAGON creature is"!!!!!!!!! Shocking tactics really. :o :p

But, as they say, desperate times... ;)

:whistle:
These eyes cry every night for you
those arms....
long to hold you again
The hurtin's on me, yeah
And I will never be free, no, my baby, no no
You gave a promise to me, yeah
An' you broke it, an' you broke it, oh no

These eyes watched you bring my world to an end
This heart could not accept and pretend

:whistle:

LOL Oh my word, I feel a massive tangent occurring by Jaylah......

Last edited:
There is a slight possibility of if it being a Tragon. I'd like to see more scientific evidence before arriving at a consensus.

AND, here it is..........
Green-scary-dragon.jpg+ how-to-draw-dinosaurs-133.jpg= dentalfearcentral3.gif

Pianimo I wondered how long it would take you all to find that one, I was just trying to take the poor persons mind off their problems :innocent: .

I think it would have helped them greatly.

Carys no matter how many pictures you use to try and convince anyone, the picture that matters is the one of the DRAGON at the top of the page.

DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON DDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN.

How can you not see it. :yay:

I wonder how the voting would come out now, if we re-started it and included Tragon as an option.

Not looking good now Carole, voting shows as increase for T Rex.

Enough with the tragon already.

The choices are as stated at the start of the thread, so all you trying to invent a new animal must not believe in your choice, letsconnect and I are sticking to out original choice.

No tragon, not even in the running. :rolleyes:

DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON. :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Also just for Eshy HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :whistle: HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY. :grouphug:

Well, one of the options was "Other", which could include Tragon. Except that people that haven't been reading this thread may not be aware of the Tragon option.

No desperation here Carole, just very compelling graphic evidence. :cool:

a rather flagrant attempt at subliminal messaging - "vote and say what you think the little DRAGON creature is"!!!!!!!!! Shocking tactics really. :o :p

I know Pianimo, it saddens me it really does......tut

No desperation here Carole, just very compelling graphic evidence. :cool:

I know Pianimo, it saddens me it really does......tut

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooops :innocent:

As much as I hate to admit it, but its face does resemble that of the Toy Story T-Rex :(.

The description on wikipedia also fits - "Rex is an excitable large, green, plastic Tyrannosaurus rex who suffers from anxiety, an inferiority complex ("I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!") and the concern that he is not scary enough."

Hmpf...

letsconnect stay strong it's not over yet :cry:

Maybe it is a crocodile after all :confused::

crocodile.jpg

Back