• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Just for fun - what kind of creature is the DFC logo?!

What kind of creature do you think the DFC logo (at the top left of the page) is?

• Dragon

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Dinosaur

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Crocodile

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Other (please share!)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
That's not a crocodile THAT is a T-REX too !!! The worlds gone mad !!! Am I the only one who knows a dinosaur when I see one ???

It's a plastic one in your picture, ours isn't. Is this driving you mad yet Carys.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That's not a crocodile THAT is a T-REX too !!! The worlds gone mad !!! Am I the only one who knows a dinosaur when I see one ???

After looking at Carys compelling graphic evidence, I must point out another discrepancy. Dragons have very distinct ears...Dinosaurs do not...I don't see ears on the DFC creature...just saying...;)

After looking at Carys compelling graphic evidence, I must point out another discrepancy. Dragons have very distinct ears...Dinosaurs do not...I don't see ears on the DFC creature...just saying...;)

Kitkat, you are a genius ! I've done a quick google image search and you are 100% right, dragons ALWAYS have ears. Go on....what do you think of that then dragonees ? I would say this case is closed......

Last edited:
It's a plastic one in your picture, ours isn't. Is this driving you mad yet Carys.:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yours is a SOFT TOY !!!! Get me a real dragon, then I might be impressed !!

Right dinosaurs are extinct, as we see at the top of the page dragons are still around, I can prove it as well. In China or somewhere like that. There is a place that builds their homes on stilts because there are these dragons that eat children. I saw it once on the tv. :p

Don't think if you write small I won't see it.

Oh yeah ! they are komodo dragons and they live in Indonesia they don't have ears, they are man eaters they have shark like teeth and they bite their prey then follow them around for a couple of days until they die. They eat cattle and other animals too. See :p

Last edited:
Oh, I see. You can't see small pictures, but you can read fine print, huh? :p

I wanted to see detail in your pic of your garden Jaylah, yes I read your small print google komodo dragons, you will see they are lizard like and they don't have ears either Kitkat. Ours is more friendly looking on here but it is defo a dragon.

Yeeee of little faith, I don't know how to get a pic on here but go and google you will see. :p :yay:

I should've voted "Crocodile" just for the heck of it. Dang, too late now. :(

Yes flavornol that really would have put the cat amonst the pigeons, so we are starting this again are we, okay I'm up for the challenge. Go on then what is the reason it may be a crocodile, even though it is a DRAGON, I am willing to listen. I have forgotten who is winning here. I will go and see.

Carys by the way I got you evidence of a real dragon, does your silence mean you have conceded.
Pianimo I see you have gone quiet as well on the subject.

I am still here standing alone fighting the good fight, but still standing, defending my corner, a single lonely figure but loud and proud and screeming "IT IS A DRAGON" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumbsup::cheer:

Ey, Carole ? Your post is confusing me, I can't see another post from anyone called Flavornol ? The last one, before this one today, is your on March 24th ?

Anyhow, seeing as you have brought this up again, maybe some of our newer members can vote ? :hmm:

There was a post from flavornol they said they should have voted for crocodile to mix it up, must have been a spammer, and now they have been removed. All this coming and going in the threads is sending me dizzy.:dunno:

Yeah it was a spammer, I used the "One Touch Ban" which removes ALL of a spammers posts and bans the spammer, and obviously it affected this thread :(. The post has been restored now.

Carol was *very* quick to jump in on the thread :butterfly:, so it looks as if it's a topic close to her heart and we should all vote "dragon" to get this issue settled once and for all :friends:!!!

I would have to say Tyranesaurous Rex short arms big feet and HUGE teeth lol

One of life's great mysteries o_O ...what is that green creature sitting at the top of the page?! :hmm:

I've never quite been able decide for myself, so I thought I'd see what the rest of you think! Over to you! ;D

I reckon its def a croc

so it looks as if it's a topic close to her heart

OOooooo, yes, you are right, anything with competition involved is close to her heart. I wish we could close the poll NOW with more dinosaur votes.

:redface: :shame: Well Vicki is with me on this one, this is all pianimo's fault she started it, and I see someone has now voted croc, :ROFLMAO:
I am usually pretty good at sussing spammers out, but missed this one, didn't I.:silly:

this is all pianimo's fault she started it
Well, there's as good an excuse as I'll find for using one for these exciting new smilies! :wasntmesign: :innocent: :p

Although actually, of course, it was indeed me who started this most important debate! :hmm:

And do you know what, when I ventured back into the dim and distant past that was the beginning of this thread, I could scarcely believe what I found there! Look at this:
Oh dear you will have to start the poll again it is a T-REX, no doubt. :giggle:

Well, I never! :o Straight from the horse's mouth, as they say! :p See, what our staunch dragon defender doesn't want you to know is she once dabbled on the dinosaur side! Ah, how often our past comes back to haunt us! :p :innocent:

Oh, and it's still a Tragon to me! ;D

Back