Carys
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jan 24, 2012
- Messages
- 834
- Location
- England, UK
Well, I never!![]()
OH MY WORD,
well you were well rewarded for reading this thread back weren't you. So, there we go. END OF DEBATE WITH CAROLE !! 




Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.
Register now to access all the features of the forum.
Well, I never!![]()
well you were well rewarded for reading this thread back weren't you. So, there we go. END OF DEBATE WITH CAROLE !! 





I need to go and see this for myself, I will be back 
No it was always a DRAGON, ALWAYS WILL BE A DRAGONI have always called it a dragon, this could get really good.









![Cheers [smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=cheers.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/cheers.gif)


No it was always a DRAGON, ALWAYS WILL BE A DRAGON![]()
THEN SWITCHED TO DINOSAUR
, then went back to dragon!
Not on DFC, anyway! It may only have been a brief dalliance, but it happened nonetheless!!!!
![Innocent [smiley=angelic.gif] [smiley=angelic.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/angelic.gif)
but just to be completely sure I will ask an expert this weekend. My 6 nephew is doing a project on them so he will be able to tell me for sure!! 















Well I showed my nephew a picture of it and asked what he thought it was. He said "mmm I think its a giraffe maybe", at which point I thought I should help him narrow it down to dragon vs dinosaur.![]()
He thought a lot about it and decided that seeing as there is no fire coming out it's mouth it must be a dinosaur.
So there you have it, it must be a dinosaur.
![]()



He said "mmm I think its a giraffe maybe", at which point I thought I should help him narrow it down to dragon vs dinosaur.![]()
Now, hang on a minute!!!No this is not right, the childs answer was giraffe, you cannot count guiding him into making a decision as a proper answer.
![Innocent [smiley=angelic.gif] [smiley=angelic.gif]](/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/dfcsmilies/angelic.gif)
You really do need to get him to a zoo, fast! 

Looked, looked and re-looked - it is a creature - it is a yellow bellied creature (scared), panicking - teeth all over the place - and trying to run away - oh yes, I know what it is - that is me on a good day - should see me when I am having a bad one![]()


















