Yourbigpalal83
Well-known member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2006
- Messages
- 497
Ok since i cleared my checkup without any cavaties or issues i have a minor question.
Since i was stressing n obsession i think i gave myself a sinus infection. Sore throat in the morning, conjestion etc. also i feel slight throbbing in the back corners of my mouth by my molars. Under the upper n lower jaw. This is classic sinus pressure n not anything dental right. I mean obviousley i litterly had a checkup yeaterday and was in the clear. I just wana be sure ya know lol.
To counter it in the morning im taking a vitiman c, taking an alieve, n gargling with warm salt water b4 waiting half an hour to floss n brush. Anything im doing wont damage my teeth right lol?
I dont get many sinus infections so i just wana be %100 sure lol.
Also i highly doubt i got it at the dentist as i had morning sore throats 2 days before i went lol.
Since i was stressing n obsession i think i gave myself a sinus infection. Sore throat in the morning, conjestion etc. also i feel slight throbbing in the back corners of my mouth by my molars. Under the upper n lower jaw. This is classic sinus pressure n not anything dental right. I mean obviousley i litterly had a checkup yeaterday and was in the clear. I just wana be sure ya know lol.
To counter it in the morning im taking a vitiman c, taking an alieve, n gargling with warm salt water b4 waiting half an hour to floss n brush. Anything im doing wont damage my teeth right lol?
I dont get many sinus infections so i just wana be %100 sure lol.
Also i highly doubt i got it at the dentist as i had morning sore throats 2 days before i went lol.
